Sky after rain its the single most beautifull sky in the world. Lights shine through the clouds. Plus, rainbow only came out after rain, no?

2011

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

welcome to 2011!!!

a bit late on doing major changes..
i was chasing some things that i left behind during my trip to my home town
(connection sucks!)
and a few work out on my new room
and a whole lot of draft to expand
all well is well

so like the other years
i changed the themes!
of course i googled it
what do you think?

found some nice one here
its called silverlining
and we're back on business

guess why i choose this one?
my 2011 wish list!!!

1. Gyroscope

this one from wiki

2. Newton's Cradle

this is also from wiki

3. Snow Globe

i grab these from chocolatychocolatelover.blogspot.com

already found the snow globe somewhere here
yet its not exactly my type
(its a lover snow globe!!)
the merchant say it imported
so the price is still in dollars
say.. 30 dollar
back then it was a hefty kick for me
i didn't know where to find the other two
if any of you be so kind.. you know where to find me *evil grin*

2011 goals!
mm.. still working on last year goals
i did manage to get a few things done
the laptop
i read a lot of books last year (haven't check how many)
the 'buy-1-book-per-month'
learning new software (and OS)
i write down my goals but never my achievement
gotta work on that..

need to learn how to drive
need to grab a certificate
mm..
in short word..
establish

0 comments: